1885 - 1977 (92 years)
||Lydia Ann Snider |
||12 Jan 1885
||, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||Lydia Ann Gingerich |
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||19 Aug 1977
||Rosthern, , Saskatchewan, Canada 
||Sharon Mennonite Cemetery, Guernsey, Saskatchewan 
||23 Feb 2021 |
||Joshua S. Snider, b. 17 Feb 1853, Elmira, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 18 Aug 1926, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 73 years) |
||Lydia Jane Clemens, b. 22 Jan 1860, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 5 May 1950, Centreville (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 90 years) |
||9 Mar 1879
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Ira S. Gingerich, b. 16 Dec 1881, Elmira, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1 Jul 1961, Guernsey, Alberta (Age 79 years) |
||23 Feb 1910
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [5, 8]
||24 Feb 2021 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- GINGRICH, Mrs. Ira -- On Friday, August 19, 1977, at Rostharn Hospital, Rosthern, Sask., the former Lydia Ann Snider, beloved wife of Ira Gingerich of Guernesy, Sask., age 92 years.Predeceased by her husband and daughters, Eileen and Beulah. Survived by sons Harold of Florida, Clifford of Vancouver, BC., Earl of Edmonton, Alta., Cameron of Simpson, Sask., and daughters, Stella and Norma of Winniprg, Man.Funeral service Monday, August 22 at 3 p.m. at Sharon Mennonite Church, Guernsey.
Kitchener-Waterloo Record 20 Aug 1977
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 314.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), Obituary of Cyrenius Snider - 10 Nov 1976, pg 21.
- [S148] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1901, Woolwich F-6 Page 6.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, Obituary of Mrs. Ira Gingrich - 20 Aug 1977.
- [S721] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, marriage certificate 21816 (1910), Gingrich-Snider.
Ira S. Gingrich, 28, Farmer, of Guernsey Saskatchewan, Son of Abraham B. Gingrich & Lydia Shantz Married Lydiann Snider, 25, Housemaid, of Waterloo, daughter of Joshua Snider & Lydia Jane Clemens, Witn: Angus S. Weber of Floradale & Lizzie Snider of West Montrose, 23 February 1910 In Woolwich Twp.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, June 27, 1950 - Obituary of Lydia Jane Clemens.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Name:Lydia Clemmens Age:19 Birth Date:abt 1860 Birth Place:Waterloo, Ontario Marriage Date:9 Mar 1879 Marriage County or District:Waterloo Father: Moses Clemmens Mother:Elizabeth Clemmens Spouse:Joshua Snyder Spouse's Age:26 Spouse Birth Date:abt 1853 Spouse Birth Place:Woolwich Spouse Father:Henry Snyder Spouse Mother:Maria Snyder
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, August 8, 1961 - Obituary of Ira S. Gingerich.
|Born - 12 Jan 1885 - , Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1910 - Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Married - 23 Feb 1910 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 19 Aug 1977 - Rosthern, , Saskatchewan, Canada
|Buried - - Sharon Mennonite Cemetery, Guernsey, Saskatchewan