1828 - 1912 (84 years)
||Margaretta "Margaret" Miller |
||11 Jul 1828
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Margaretta "Margaret" Bleam |
||Rebecca Miller  |
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||24 Aug 1912
||Bowne Center, Kent, Michigan, United States [2, 4]
||Mennonite Cemetery, Alto, Kent, Michigan, United States 
||16 Jul 2019 |
||John B. Miller, b. 24 Feb 1802, , Cumberland Co., Pennsylvania , d. 20 Sep 1881, Two Miles East Of Heidelberg, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 79 years) |
||Elizabeth Latschaw, b. 13 Oct 1802, Colebrook, Dale, Berks, Pennsylvania, USA , d. 30 Jul 1885, Wallace Township, Perth Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 82 years) |
||30 Mar 1827
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Jonathan Bleam, b. 10 Jun 1810, , Berks Co., Pennsylvania , d. 14 Aug 1901, Bowne Township, Kent Co., Michigan (Age 91 years) |
||12 Jul 1853
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 7]
| ||1. Mary Ann Bliehm, b. 1855, , Ontario, Canada , d. Bef 1912 (Age < 56 years)|
| ||2. Aaron Bliehm, d. Bef 1912|
| ||3. Angeline Bliehm, b. 1854, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Dilman Bliehm, b. 9 Jun 1858, , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 26 Dec 1926, Bowne Township, Kent Co., Michigan (Age 68 years)|
| ||5. Eliza Bliehm, b. 1860, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||6. Esther Bliehm, b. 1862, , Ontario, Canada , d. Bef 1912 (Age < 49 years)|
| ||7. Henry Bleam, b. 3 Jun 1865, , Ontario, Canada , d. 28 Sep 1936, Wyoming, Kent, Michigan, United States (Age 71 years)|
||17 Jul 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 11 Jul 1828 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1853 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Married - 12 Jul 1853 - , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Mennonite - 1871 - Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 24 Aug 1912 - Bowne Center, Kent, Michigan, United States
|Buried - - Mennonite Cemetery, Alto, Kent, Michigan, United States
- Margaretta Miller, "was born July 11th, 1828, and was married to Jonathan Bliehm . They reside in Michigan where he is engaged in farming. To them were born the following children, namely: Eliza, Hettie (dead), Henry, Angeline, Mary Ann, and Dilman."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
Margretha Miller was born in Waterloo Co., Ont., July 11, 1828, died at the home of her son, Dilman in Kent Co., Mich., Aug. 24, 1912; aged 83 y. 1 m. 13 d. She was one of a family of six children. One sister Mrs. Elizabeth Keller, died a few years ago. The others have lived to reach, or nearly so, the three score years and ten. She was united in marriage to Jonathan Bleam in Ontario, July 12. 1853. To them were born three sons and four daughters. The father and three children, Aaron, Ester and Mary Ann, have preceded this aged mother into eternity. Two sons and two daughters remained to comfort and care for her during her reclining years. 36 years ago Mrs. Bleam with her husband and children came to Michigan and settled on the farm that has since been her home. She has been a member of the Mennonite Church from girlhood, but for many years has not been able to enjoy its service on account of failing health. She is survived by her son Dilman with whom she lived, another son Henry and her two daughters, Mrs. Samuel Stahl and Mrs. John Stahl one brother in Michigan, two sisters and 1 brother in Canada, also several grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Besides these she leaves a large circle of nieces, nephews and other relations.
"Sleep, peacefully sleep, dear mother,
Your cares and your sorrows are o'er;
On this side the shore we'll miss you,
On the other you will meet those gone before."
Gospel Herald - Volume V, Number 25 - September 19, 1912 - page 399,400
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 90.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, September 19, 1912 obituary of Margaretta Miller.
- [S190] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1871, Div. 2 Page 44.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, (2018). Findagrave.com. Retrieved 14 October 2018, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/41996707/rebecca-margaretha-bleam.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Jonathan Bleam, millwright of Waterloo T. married 12 Jul 1853 Greenbush by licenses to Rebecca Miller of Woolwich. witnesses: Louise Huber of Berlin & William Bindemann
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin...
- [S244] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Deutsche Canadier (1841-1865) - Index to Births, Deaths and Marriages Announced in the Deutsche Canadier, Berlin, Canada West. originally indexed by Simone Nieuwolt and Sylvie Kuppek..organised by Rosemary Ambrose, 14 Jul 1853 Pg: 28.
BLIEHM, Jonathan married 12 Jul 1853 Of Waterloo. To Rebecca MILLAR, Woolwich.