1908 - 1994 (86 years)
||Delton Laverne Kropf |
||8 Apr 1908
||New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||22 Jun 1994
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||23 Jun 1994
||26 Jun 2022 |
||Herbert H. Kropf, b. 26 Dec 1880, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Jul 1955, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 74 years) |
||Clarissa "Clara" Weber, b. 26 Dec 1883, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 26 Jun 1947, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 63 years) |
||29 May 1907
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Wilhelmine Marianne Jansen, b. 11 Nov 1908, Tillsonburg, Dereham Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 28 Nov 1989, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 81 years) |
||27 Jun 2022 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Kropf, Delton - At St. Mary's Hospital, on Wednesday, June 22, 1994, Delton L. Kropf, age 86 years. Mr. Kropf was a member of Highland Baptist Church, where he served on many boards and committees. He was employed with Mutual Life of Canada for over 46 years, until his retirement in 1973. He was a member of their long service club and the Third Tuesday Club. Delton served overseas during the Second World War with the Ninth Canadian Armed Regiment (BCD). He also served with the Scots Fusiliers of Canada (54th LAA Regiment). Loving father of Barbara Cathcart of Calgary, Richard and his wife Sally of RR 4, Lakefield; brother of Fern and her husband Kenneth Coutts of Cambridge. Sadly missed by two grandchildren, Taylor and Courtney Cathcart. He was predeceased by his parents; his wife, Wilhelmine (Jansen) in 1989; a brother, Wayne Kropf and a sister, Ruth Aitchison. Friends may call at the Ratz-Bechtel Funeral Home, 621 King St. W., Kitchener, on Thursday from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Funeral and committal services will be held at Highland Baptist Church, 135 Highland Rd W., Kitchener, on Friday at 2 p.m. with Rev. Franklin Morgan and Rev. Max DeWolfe officiating. Cremation. As expressions of sympathy, donations to Highland Baptist Church Building Fund, or Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario would be gratefully acknowledged.
Kitchener-Waterloo Record 23 Jun 1994
- [S490] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - The Record (1994-March 2008), 23 Jun 1994 - Obituary of Delton Kropf.
- [S1054] Census - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - 1911, p. 17;.
- [S2555] News - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - New Hamburg Independent (1917 -, July 4, 1947.
Obituary of Clarrissa Weber
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Herbert Kropf Born: Wilmot Age: 26 Father: Jonathan Kropf Mother: Matilda Hosteller Born: abt 1881 Spouse: Clara Weber Age: 24 born: Wilmot Father: John Weber Mother: Emma Appel married 29 May 1907
|Born - 8 Apr 1908 - New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Baptist - 1911 - New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 22 Jun 1994 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada