1873 - Yes, date unknown
||Amanda Detweiler |
||, Michigan 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||3 Sep 2019 |
||Joseph W. Detweiler, b. 17 Feb 1834, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 29 Apr 1917, Morris, , Alberta (Age 83 years) |
||Anna W. Martin, b. 26 Mar 1840, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 6 Feb 1917, Morrin District, , Alberta (Age 76 years) |
||1 Apr 1860
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5, 6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 1873 - , Michigan
- [S173] Ancestry.com.
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 512.
- [S142] Census - Michigan - 1880, Maple River, Emmet, Michigan Film 1254578 Page Number 378B.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Joseph Detweiler aged 26 res Woolwich born Woolwich son of John and Barbara (Winger) married 1 Apr 1860 to Anna Martin aged 20 res Waterloo born Waterloo daughter of Joseph and Sarah (Wagner)
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Joseph Dettweiler 26, res Woolwich, b. Woolwich s/o John Detweiler & Barbara Wenger married 1 Apr 1860 to Anna Martin 20, res. Waterloo Twp. b. Waterloo Twp. d/o Joseph Martin & Sarah Wenger. Witnesses: Adam Keller of Waterloo Village
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 12 Apr 1860.
01 Apr 1860 By Rev. Bindemann, Joseph Dettweiler of Woolwich was married to Anna Martin of Waterloo.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, March 1, 1917 - Obituary of Anna Dettweiler.