1870 - 1900 (29 years)
||Allan B. Snyder |
||16 Sep 1870
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4]
|Eby ID Number
||6 Mar 1900 
||Bloomingdale Mennonite Cemetery, Bloomingdale, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||3 Sep 2019 |
||Henry Snider, b. 2 Feb 1811, Near Bloomingdale, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 22 Jan 1877, Bloomingdale, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 65 years) |
||Margaret Brehm, b. 9 Oct 1836, , Prussia, Germany , d. 23 Dec 1903 (Age 67 years) |
||28 Jan 1857
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [5, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Allan B. Snyder, "the youngest in the family, was born September 16th, 1870. He is unmarried and at present resides in the town of Waterloo where he is engaged in the upholstery business."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 340.
- [S168] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo North - 1871, Div 2, Page 42.
- [S130] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1881, Div. 1 Page 55.
- [S226] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - Bloomingdale Mennonite Cemetery CC#4581 Internet Link.
In/ Memory of/ Allan B./ Son of/ Henry & Margaret/ Snider/ Died/ Mar. 6th 1900/ Aged 29 Yrs./ 6 Mos. 18 Dys./ Our lives are ever/ On the wind/ And death is ever nigh/ The moment when/ Our lives being/ We all begin to die/ Snider
- [S20] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Telegraph (title varies: Berlin Telegraph, Berlin Daily Telegraph) (1853-1922), 13 Feb 1857.
"Snider - Breham: On January 28th, Henry Snider, Esq., to Margaretha Brehan, both of Waterloo"
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Henry Snider, Esquire of Waterloo Twp. married 28 Jan 1857 in Berlin by license to Margareth Brehen of Waterloo Twp.