1901 - 1923 (22 years)
||Gilbert Baer |
||13 May 1901
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3]
||New Dundee, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
|Grave Photograph - Find A Grave
||Gravestone of Gilbert Baer |
||13 Aug 1923 [1, 2]
||Blenheim Mennonite Cemetery, Blenheim Township, Oxford Co., Ontario 
||10 Sep 2023 |
||Moses Baer, b. 25 Jul 1872, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 29 Nov 1956 (Age 84 years) |
||Adeline Schmitt, b. 6 Jan 1873, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 11 Jan 1944, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 71 years) |
||13 Mar 1900
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- BAER - Gilbert, eldest son of Moses and Adeline BAER, was born in Waterloo Co., Ont., May 4, 1901; died Aug. 13, 1923; aged 22y. 3m. 9d. He leaves to mourn his early departure, Father, Mother, 1 sister, 1 foster sister, 1 brother, grandparents, and a host of relatives and friends. He confessed his Savior and united with the Mennonite Church about six years ago and remained true to the end. He was resigned to God's will when he saw he could not get well again. The funeral service was held on Aug. 16, by Bro. M.H. Shantz at the home and at the Blenheim Mennonite Church by Bro. M. Hallman. Text, Jer. 9: 21. Burial in adjoining cemetery.
Gospel Herald - Volume XVI, Number 25 - September 20, 1923
- [S138] Cemetery - ON, Oxford, Blenheim - Blenheim Mennonite Internet Link Blenheim Mennonite Cemetery online.
In Memory of Gilbert/ son of/ Moses & Adeline/ Baer/ died Aug 13, 1923/ aged 22 years 3 mos
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, September 20, 1923 - Obituary of Gilbert Baer.
- [S346] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1911, Div. 12 Page 12.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, February 17, 1944 - Obituary of Adeline Baer.
- [S3002] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 016349-00.
Moses Bear, 27, occ. Farmer, b. Wilmot, res. Wilmot, son of Henry Bear and Leah Bowman Married Adeline Smith, 27, b. Waterloo Twp, res. Waterloo Twp, daughter of John Smith and Magdalena Hallman, Witnessed by: Daniel and Angeline Eby Both of Wilmot, 13 March 1900 in Waterloo Twp
|Born - 13 May 1901 - , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Mennonite - 1911 - New Dundee, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Blenheim Mennonite Cemetery, Blenheim Township, Oxford Co., Ontario