1876 - 1876 (0 years)
||Elizabeth Reist |
||11 Nov 1876
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
|Eby ID Number
||25 Nov 1876 
||Elmira Mennonite Cemetery, Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||4 Dec 2021 |
||John M. Reist, b. 12 Mar 1831, , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 24 Sep 1915 (Age 84 years) |
||Mary Wanner, b. 10 May 1843, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Aug 1920 (Age 77 years) |
||14 May 1861
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S154] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Mennonite CC#4584 Internet Link.
Elizabeth/ dau.of/ John M.& Mary/ Reist/ died Nov.25,1876/ aged 14 dy's/ She's gone to dwell with/ saints above/ And rest in God's eternal/ love/
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
- [S20] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Telegraph (title varies: Berlin Telegraph, Berlin Daily Telegraph) (1853-1922), 17 May 1861.
"Reist - Wanner: On the 14th inst., Mr. John Reist, to Miss Maria Wanner, of Woolwich." by Rev. Mr. Bindeman.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
John Reist aged 20, res Woolwich Twp., born Waterloo Twp., son of David Reist and Maria Mosser married 14 May 1861 to Maria Wanner aged 18 res Woolwich Twp., born Waterloo Twp., daughter of Henry Wanner and Anna Fortney.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
John Reist, 30, res. Woolwich, b. Waterloo, son of Daniel and Maria (Mosser), married 14 May 1861 Maria Wanner, 18, res. Woolwich, b. Waterloo, daughter of Henry and Anna (Forthney)