1899 - 1979 (79 years)
||Orphen S. Weber |
||13 Jul 1899
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||17 Mar 1979
||Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 6]
||Hagey Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||29 Sep 2019 |
||Joseph S. Weber, b. 4 Mar 1861, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 6 Aug 1949, near, Didsbury, , Alberta, Canada (Age 88 years) |
||Mary Ann Shantz, b. 12 Dec 1864, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 17 Aug 1899, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 34 years) |
||4 Mar 1884 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Catherine Lavina Cressman, b. 20 Nov 1901, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Feb 1989, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 87 years) |
||3 Sep 1924 
||30 Sep 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 13 Jul 1899 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Mennonite - 1911 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 17 Mar 1979 - Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Hagey Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- WEBER, Orphen S. -- At the Fairview Nennonite Home Cambridge, Saturday. March 17, 1979, in his 80th year. Orphen S. Weber. Beloved husband of Catherine Cressman. Dear father of Mary (Mrs. Ray Yoder) of New York, Vera (Mrs. Earl Martin) of Elmira, Verna of Ingersoll, Lewis of New Hamburg and David of Burlington. Mr. Weber was the son of Joseph S. Weber and Mary Ann Shantz. Survived by three brothers, Joseph H. of Waterloo, Newton of Goshen, Ind., Byron of Kitchener, and two sisters, Hannah (Mrs. Herb Snider) of Fairview Mennonite Home, Cambridge and Beulah (Mrs. Delton Schmitt) of Kitchener. Also survived by 12 grandchildren. Predeceased by five btothers and four sisters. Mr. Weber was formerly of 56 Lilac St., Kitchener, and farmed near Williamsburg for a number of years. Latterly he worked for Uniroyal Limited in Kitchener; was a member of Preston Mennonite Church and served as a deacon at Mannheim Mennonite Church for many years. Resting at the Narthel-Stager Funeral Home, 566 Queenston Rd., Cambridge(P), until noon Tuesday, then to Preston Mennonite Church for funeral service at 2 p.m. Interment in Hagey cemetery
The Kitchener-Waterloo Record 18 Mar 1979
Weber.- Orphen S., son of Joseph S. and Mary Anne (Shantz) Weber, was born in Waterloo, Ont., July 13, 1899; died at the Fairview Mennonite Home, Cambridge, Ont., Mar. 17, 1979; aged 79 y. On Sept. 3, 1924, he was married to Catherine Cressman, who survives. Also surviving are 3 daughters (Mary-Mrs. Ray Yoder, Verna, and Vera-Mrs. Earl Martin), 2 sons (Lewis and David), 12 grandchildren, 3 brothers (Joseph, Newton, ana Bryon), and 2 sisters (Hannah- Mrs. Herb Snider and Beulah-Mrs. Delton Schmitt). He was ordained a deacon for the Mannheim Mennonite Church. He was presently a member of Preston Mennonite Church, where funeral services were held in charge of Osiah Horst and Willis Breckbill; interment in Hagey Mennonite Cemetery.
Gospel Herald - Volume 72, Number 21 - May 22, 1979, page 422.
- [S2645] News - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - New Hamburg Independent (1917 -, Obituary of Lovina Hallman - Cressman - 6 Feb 1931.
- [S177] Census - ON, Waterloo - 1901, ON WATERLOO (North/Nord) (#121) Subdistrict: Waterloo C-3 Page 15.
- [S132] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo North - 1901, Waterloo C-3 Page 15.
- [S146] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Hagey Mennonite CC#5431 Cemetery Internet Link .
Weber/ Orphen S. Weber/ 1899-1979/ beloved husband of/ Catherine Cressman/ 1901- 1989/ peace perfect peace
- [S214] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo North - 1911, Div. 3 page 2.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, May 22, 1979 - Obituary of Orphen Weber.
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 602.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, April 25, 1989 - Obituary of Catherine Lavina Cressman.