1906 - 1963 (57 years)
||Gideon Boshart |
||6 Feb 1906 
||13 Feb 1906
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5, 6]
||St. Agatha, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||9 Oct 1963
||Baden, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 6, 7]
|Cause: heart attack |
||First Mennonite Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 6]
||12 Jun 2019 |
||Jonas Boshart, b. 18 Aug 1866, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Sep 1939, , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 73 years) |
||Magdalena Gerber, b. 9 Apr 1868, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 28 Sep 1959, Hespeler (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 91 years) |
||29 Sep 1889
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Pearl Florinda Kipfer, b. 10 Sep 1904, , Ontario, Canada , d. 11 Feb 1983, Baden, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 78 years) |
||14 Jun 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Birth - 13 Feb 1906 - Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Amish - 1911 - St. Agatha, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - Cause: heart attack - 9 Oct 1963 - Baden, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - First Mennonite Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- Boshart, Gideon, son of Jonas and Magdalena (Gerber) Boshart, was born in Wellesley Twp., Ont., Feb. 6, 1906; died suddenly of a heart attack at his home, Baden, Ont., Oct. 9, 1963; aged 57 y. 8 m. 3 d. He was married to Pearl Kipfer, who survives. Also surviving are one daughter (Marcella - Mrs. Orland Gerber), 4 brothers and 6 sisters (John, Simeon, Menno, Aaron, Mrs. Netta Gingerich, Mrs. Lily Brenneman, Mary, Luella - Mrs. Clarence Erb, Elmina - Mrs. Edward Witmer, and Loretta - Mrs. Eldon Witmer), and 3 grandchildren. One son preceded him in death. He was a member of the First Mennonite Church, Kitchener, Ont., where funeral services were held on Oct. 12, in charge of Robert N. Johnson.
Gospel Herald - Volume LVI, Number 49 - December 17, 1963 - pages 1109, 1110.
Baden - Gideon Boshart. 57. died at his home here early this morning.
Born in Wellesley Township, he had lived in Baden for the past 20 years where he was employed at the R.D.K. Aluminum Company. He was a member of the First Mennonite Church. Kitchener.
Son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Jonas Boshart, he is survived by his wife the former Pearl Keipfer; one daughter, Mrs. Orland (Marcella) Gerber of Baden: four brothers. John of Watertown, N.Y., Simeon of Lowville, N.Y.. Menno of Kitchener, Aaron of Wellesley; six sisters, Mrs. Ezra (Lilly) Brenneman of Kitchener; Mrs. Moses (Netta) Gingerich of Lowville, Mary of Kitchener, Mrs. Clarence (Luella) Erb of Stratford, Mrs. Eldon (Loretta) Witmer of Kitchener, and Mrs. Edward (Elmina) Witmer of Hespeler; and three grandchildren. He was predeceased by one brother and a son, Delford, five years ago. The body is at the Futher-Omand Funeral Home until Saturday noon when removal will be made to the First Mennonite Church, Kitchener, where service will be conducted by Rev Robert Johnson at 3 p m. Burial will be in the church ceemetery.
Kitchener-Waterloo Record, October 9, 1963
- [S74] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Record (1948-1994), Obituary of Mary Boshart - 18 Feb 1985.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Magdalena Gerber - Boshart.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, Obituary of Simon Boshart - March 19, 1974 - pages 253, 254.
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
- [S346] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1911, Wilmot Twp. 1911 Div. 9 Page 9.
- [S47] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - First Mennonite CC#4507 Internet link First Mennonite Cemetery online.
Boshart/ mother/ Pearl Kipfer/ 1904-1983/ father/ Gideon Boshart/ 1906-1963 in loving memory
- [S74] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Record (1948-1994), Obituary of Gideon Boshart - October 9, 1963.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, October 5, 1939 Obituary of Jonas Boshart.