1900 - 1914 (13 years)
||David Eby |
||21 Oct 1900
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||9 Sep 1914
||Lexington (Waterloo City), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 3]
|Cause: accident (almost immediate death) |
||First Mennonite Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||29 Sep 2019 |
||Moses E. Eby, b. 25 Mar 1864, Maryborough Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 17 Sep 1943 (Age 79 years) |
||Esther "Hettie" Kraft, b. 21 Aug 1868, , Ontario, Canada , d. 2 Oct 1937 (Age 69 years) |
||Mar 1890 [6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 21 Oct 1900 - Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Mennonite - 1911 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - Cause: accident (almost immediate death) - 9 Sep 1914 - Lexington (Waterloo City), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - First Mennonite Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- Died At Lexington, Ont., on Wednesday, September 9th, 1914 David Son of Moses and Esther Eby Aged 13 Years and 11 Months The Funeral Will take place from his late home at Lexington, on Saturday, September 12th, at 1. 30 o'clock p. m. to the East End Mennonite Church for service and interment. Friends and acquaintances will please accept this intimation.
- [S47] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - First Mennonite CC#4507 Internet link First Mennonite Cemetery online.
In memory of / David / son of / Moses & Esther / Eby / born Oct. 11, 1900 / died Sept. 9, 1914, / "He is not dead, but sleepeth"
- [S135] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo City - 1901, Waterloo (Town/Ville) D-7 Page 11.
- [S116] Vit - ON - Death Registration.
- [S214] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo North - 1911, Div. 3 Page 9.
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
Name: David Eby
Event Type: Birth
Event Date: 21 Nov 1900
Event Place: Waterloo Town, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Registration Date: 1900
Father's Name: Moses Eby
Mother's Name: Esther Krafft
Certificate Number: 104
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 592.
- [S1592] Census - ON, Waterloo, Berlin - 1891, Section 3 Page 57.