1899 - Yes, date unknown
||Eddy Cranston Wildfong |
||14 Nov 1899
||Strasburg (Kitchener) Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||20 Aug 2020 |
||Amos S. Wildfong, b. 22 Feb 1847, Strasburg (Kitchener) Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Apr 1901 (Age 54 years) |
||Wilhelmine Radke, b. 10 Dec 1857, , Germany , d. 29 Jul 1919, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 61 years) |
||12 Feb 1885
||New Dundee, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S86] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo South - 1901, Waterloo (South/Sud) G-1 Page 13.
- [S340] Census - ON, Waterloo, Berlin - 1911, Div. 30, Pg 5.
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 647.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 11751-85.
(Waterloo Co.): Amos WILDFANG, 38, widower, farmer, Strasbourg, same, s/o Joseph & Elizabeth, married Wilhelmina RADTKE, 24, New Germany, Berlin, d/o August & Ustena, witn: August RADTKE & Riga KALE, both of Berlin, 12 Feb 1885 at New Dundee
- [S2560] aaaWaterloo Township South 1891, Sect. 1 Page 36.