1873 - 1952 (79 years)
||Sarah Ann Reist |
||11 Mar 1873
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Nancy Reist |
||Sarah Ann Koerber |
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||26 Apr 1952
||Elmira, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Elmira Union Cemetery, Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||John M. Reist, b. 12 Mar 1831, , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 24 Sep 1915 (Age 84 years) |
||Mary Wanner, b. 10 May 1843, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Aug 1920 (Age 77 years) |
||14 May 1861
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [7, 8, 9]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Louis Koerber, b. 2 May 1875, Elmira, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 16 Sep 1962, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 87 years) |
| ||1. Laura Mary Koerber, b. 1 Feb 1909, Elmira, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 22 Dec 1973, Hamilton, Wentworth Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 64 years)|
| ||2. Clara Koerber, b. CA 1915, d. Yes, date unknown|
||2 Dec 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- MRS. LOUIS KOERBER
Mrs. Louis Koerber, 79, died Saturday at her home on Queen St., after a lengthy illness.
The former Sarah Ann Reist, daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. John Reist, she was born in Woolwich Township and resided in this district all her life.
Mrs. Koerber was a member of St. Paul's Lutheran Church and the Ladles' Aid. Surviving besides her husband are two daughters, Mrs. William (Laura) Soehner, Elmira; Mrs. Carl (Clara) Stevens, Kitchener; two brothers, John and Noah Reist; two sisters, Mrs. Henry Klinck and Mrs. William Stroh; and two grandchildren.
The body was at the Dreisinger Funeral Parlor until Tuesday at 1 o'clock. The funeral was held Tues-day at 2 p.m. at St. Paul's Lutheran Church. Rev. Frank Malinsky officiated and interment was in Elmira Cemetery.
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 170.
- [S98] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - Elmira Union CC#4578 Internet Link.
In Memory Of/ Louis Koerber/ 1875 - 1962/ His Beloved Wife/ Sarah Anna Reist/ 1873 - 1952
- [S130] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1881, Division 3 Page Number 33 Household Number 171.
- [S148] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1901, Woolwich F-2 page 2.
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
Sarah Ann Reist Born: 11 Mar 1873 County: Waterloo Father: John M Reist Mother: Mary Wanner
- [S130] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1881, Div. 3 Page 33.
- [S20] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Telegraph (title varies: Berlin Telegraph, Berlin Daily Telegraph) (1853-1922), 17 May 1861.
"Reist - Wanner: On the 14th inst., Mr. John Reist, to Miss Maria Wanner, of Woolwich." by Rev. Mr. Bindeman.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
John Reist aged 20, res Woolwich Twp., born Waterloo Twp., son of David Reist and Maria Mosser married 14 May 1861 to Maria Wanner aged 18 res Woolwich Twp., born Waterloo Twp., daughter of Henry Wanner and Anna Fortney.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
John Reist, 30, res. Woolwich, b. Waterloo, son of Daniel and Maria (Mosser), married 14 May 1861 Maria Wanner, 18, res. Woolwich, b. Waterloo, daughter of Henry and Anna (Forthney)
|Born - 11 Mar 1873 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation - Domestic - 1901 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 26 Apr 1952 - Elmira, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Elmira Union Cemetery, Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada