1863 - 1946 (82 years)
||Menno Hagey |
||27 Sep 1863
||Preston (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4]
|Eby ID Number
||20 Jan 1946 
||Hamilton Cemetery, Hamilton, Wentworth Co., Ontario 
||29 Sep 2019 |
||Peter B. Hagey, b. 12 Jun 1833, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 5 May 1900 (Age 66 years) |
||Elizabeth Boehmer, b. 15 Jan 1843, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 12 May 1936, Hamilton, Wentworth Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 93 years) |
||9 Jul 1859
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [5, 6, 7]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Esther A. Cornell, b. 27 Aug 1860, Lynden, Wentworth Co., Ontario , d. 2 Nov 1907 (Age 47 years) |
||8 Aug 1888
||Lynden, Wentworth Co., Ontario 
| ||1. Dr. Joseph Gerald "Gerry" Hagey, b. 28 Sep 1904, Hamilton, Wentworth Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 26 Oct 1988, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 84 years)|
||30 Sep 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- The death occurred at the home of his son, J. G. Hagey, 101 Park street, Waterloo, of Menno Hagey. Mr. Hagey was born in Preston and had lived in Hamilton for the last 50 years. he was a faithful member of Trinity Lutheran Church. he was in the retail grocery business for many years and had travelled for the W. H. Gillard Company for 35 years. He is survived by his wife, the former Laura Bartman; one son J. G. Hagey, of Waterloo; one daughter, Mrs. R. W. Bartman, of Fairmont Hot Springs, B.C.; two brothers, John Hagey, of Brantford, and Henry Hagey, of Brantford; and three sisters, Mrs. Joe Hilborn, Mrs. Roy Osgood and Mrs. John Ross, all of Preston, Ontario. Remains are resting at Blachford & Wray's funeral home until Wednesday morning at 11 o-clock for service in Trinity Lutheran Church on Wednesday afternoon at 2 o'clock. Interment in Hamilton Cemetery.
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 744.
- [S271] Census - ON, Bruce - 1881, Arran, Bruce North, Ontario Film 1375911 District 177 Sub-district B Division 1 Page 49 Household198.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Menno Hagey Born: Waterloo Age: 25 Father: Peter Hagey Mother: Elizabeth Hagey Born: abt 1863 Spouse: Esther Cornell Age: 27 born: Synden Father: Jeremiah Cornell Mother: Elizabeth Cornell married 8 Aug 1888 married: Wentworth, Lyden
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Menno Hagey (1863 - 1946) - Find A Grave Memorial. (2016). Findagrave.com. Retrieved 4 September 2016, from https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=17717736.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
- [S14] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Chronicle (1856-1860), 26 July 1859.
9 July 1859 By the Rev. F. W. Bindeman, at Berlin on the 9th inst., Peter Hagey, to Eliza Boehmer, both of Waterloo.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Peter Hagey Birth Place: Waterloo RESIDENCE: Waterloo Age: 26 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1833 Father Name: Joseph Mother Name: Sophia Bricker Spouse Name: Elisa Boehmer Spouse's Age: 19 Spouse Estimated Birth Year: abt 1840 Spouse Birth Place: Waterloo Spouse Residence: Waterloo Spouse Father Name: Louis Spouse Mother Name: Elisabeth Reichart Marriage Date: 9 Jul 1859 Marriage County: Waterloo