1880 - 1940 (59 years)
||Mary Elizabeth "Lizzie" Brinkert |
||31 Dec 1880
||Conestogo, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Lissie Brinkert |
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||6 Sep 1940
||Battle Creek, Calhoun, Michigan, USA 
||Bedford Cemetery, Battle Creek, Calhoun, Michigan, United States 
||26 Nov 2023 |
||Jacob J. Brinkert, b. 1 May 1846, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 15 Jan 1921, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA (Age 74 years) |
||Margaret Emily "Maggie" Imlay, b. 12 Apr 1857, Tarves, , Aberdeen, Scotland , d. 26 Feb 1925, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA (Age 67 years) |
||4 Jul 1874
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Mrs. Mary E. Rowden, 59, wife of James S. Rowden of 221 North avenue, died at 5: 30 p. m. Friday in her home after a two months' serious illness She had been in failing health for three years. Mrs. Rowden was born Dec. 31, 1880. in Canada, the daughter of Jacob and Margaret Brinkert, and came to Michigan with her parents when a girl. She was married to Mr. Rowden March 13, 1898, and they lived for 20 years in Bedford township before coming to Battle Creek in 1938. Surviving besides the husband are two daughters, Mrs. Douglas Harrison of 221 North avenue, and Mrs. Marion Anderson of 163 Pleasant avenue; a son, Harold Rowden of route one; three sisters, Mrs. Jennie Johnson of Canada, Mrs. Alice O'Connor of Kalamazoo, and Mrs. Luella Space of Chicago, and six brothers, George Brmkert of 110 Logan. Henry and Ralph Brinkert, both of Kalamazoo, and William, John and Alfred Brinkert, all of Montana, and five grandchildren. Funeral services will be held at 2 p. m. Monday from the Farley funeral home with the Rev. N. Dan Braby, pastor of the First Presbyterian church, in charge. Burial will be in Bedford cemetery.
- [S1821] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1891, Div. 2 Page 3.
- [S655] z Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
Mary Elizabeth Brinkhart
Date of Birth:31 Dec 1880
Birth Place:Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Father's name:Jacob Brinkhart
Mother's name:Maggie Imlay
- [S3231] Find A Grave, Cemetery, B., America, N., County, C., Creek, B., & Cemetery, B. (2018). Mary Rowden (1881-1940) - Find A Grave Memorial. Findagrave.com. Retrieved 25 January 2018, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/29385898/mary-rowden.
- [S3002] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 009840-74.
Jacob Brinkhart 26, occ. Labour, b. Waterloo, res. Woolwich, son of John and Elizabeth Married Maggie Imlay (Illegible), 18, b. Scotland, res. Waterloo, daughter of Alexander and Jane, Witn Dilman Snyder of Waterloo and Mary Brinkhart of Woolwich, 4 July 1874 In The Twp of Waterloo.
|Born - 31 Dec 1880 - Conestogo, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Presbyterian - 1891 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 6 Sep 1940 - Battle Creek, Calhoun, Michigan, USA
|Buried - - Bedford Cemetery, Battle Creek, Calhoun, Michigan, United States