1881 - Yes, date unknown
||Norman Haug |
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||17 Feb 2020 |
||Joseph Haug, b. 1850, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1884, Nottawasaga Twp., Simcoe Co., Ontario (Age 34 years) |
||Magdalena "Mattie" Hagey, b. 25 Apr 1849, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||29 Jun 1873
||Preston, Fillmore, Minnesota, USA [4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 748.
- [S140] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1881, Film 1375900 District 161 Sub-district A Division 3 Page Number 9 Household Number 46.
- [S140] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1881, Div. 3 Page 9.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 12807-73.
12807-73 (Waterloo Co.): Joseph HAUG (or Hang), 23, woolen manufacturer, Waterloo twp., New Hamburg, s/o Mathew & Elizabeth, married Matty HAGEY, 24, Waterloo twp., same, d/o Isaac & Nancy, witn: Christian & Caroline WURSTER of Preston, 29 June 1873 at Preston (Menonist)
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 24 Jul 1873.
29 Jun 1873 By Pastor Wurster in Preston, Joseph Haug was married to Matty Hagey, both of Waterloo Township.
|Born - Feb 1881 - Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada