1785 - 1848 (~ 63 years)
||Franz Joseph "Joseph" Rummelhardt |
||CA 1785 
||9 May 1842 
||Joseph Rummelhardt |
|Eby ID Number
||31 Mar 1848
||St. Agatha, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||19 May 2022 |
||Annatasia "Anna" Meyer, b. 24 Dec 1786, , France , d. 27 Dec 1874, Rummelhardt (Waterloo City), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 88 years) |
| ||1. Catherine Rummelhardt, b. 26 Nov 1810, , France , d. 13 May 1884 (Age 73 years)|
| ||2. Magdalene Rummelhardt, b. 17 Nov 1812, , Alsace Lorraine, France , d. 9 Oct 1881, Rummelhardt (Waterloo City), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 68 years)|
| ||3. Anna Maria Rummelhardt, b. 1813, , France , d. 26 Dec 1890, Sherman, Huron Co, Michigan (Age 77 years)|
||20 May 2022 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- West of Waterloo Town on the Upper Road, as it was formerly called, and called the little settlement Rummelhart, after one of the principal early immigrants. Frieburger, Schwartz and others bought land here from the Mennonites. Carl Schaefer, a shoemaker from Baden, began the first tavern here, and kept it till his death, making and mending shoes at the same time. Martin Hergott, came with his father, when nine years old. His father bought the last farm on the north side of the Upper Road on the west end of the Township at about 1830. His son Martin grew up on the farm and remained on it till called by death at the age of about 94 years, in 1915.
The Catholic Church in Waterloo County Book 1
- [S2247] Michigan, Deaths and Burials Index, 1867-1995 - Ancestry.com, FHL Film Number 981982.
Anna Maria Schwartz Birth Date abt 1813 Birth Place Germany Death Date 26 Dec 1890 Death Place Sherman, Huron, Michigan Death Age 77 Occupation Wife Race White Marital Status Widowed Gender Female Father Name Joseph Burnelhard Mother Name Anna Burnelhard
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 14 Jan 1875.
Died 27 Dec 1874 In the home of her son-in-law, Sigmund Freyburger, Anna Rommelhart, nee Stasia, widow of late Franz Joseph Rommelhart, who predeceased her 26 years ago, at great age of 86 years and 3 days. She is survived by 43 grand-children and 73 great grandchildren.
- [S2100] Immigration & Citizenship Upper Canada & Canada West Naturalization Record 1838-1850.
Rummelhart, Franz Jos Residence on 10 Feb 1841: Waterloo Present Residence: Waterloo Occupation: Date of Expiration of the 7 Years Residence: Oct 1840 Whether Party Was or Was Not Under 16 Years of Age at the Date Named In Preceding Column - If He Was, then the Date at Which He Attained That Age: not under 16 years Date of Registry: 9 May 1842 Number of Registry: 42
- [S2222] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Township (North) - 1871, Div. 4, Pg. 27.
|Died - 31 Mar 1848 - St. Agatha, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada