Cal 1799 - 1859 (~ 59 years)
||Ernest Aue |
||CALC 8 Oct 1799
||Of, Mannheim, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
||Waterloo Township - German Company Tract Lot 129, Waterloo County, Ontario 
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Mannheim, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||3 Jan 1858
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Eby ID Number
||24 Feb 1859
||Mannheim, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||22 Jul 2021 |
||Wilhelmina Steineke, b. CALC 10 May 1825, , Hanover, Germany , d. 10 Jul 1891, Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 66 years) |
||22 Jul 2021 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- A-2-20 Ernest Aue Letters of Administration of the estate of Ernest Aue, late of the Township of Waterloo, Yeoman, deceased, who died on or about the 14th of February 1859 at the Township of Waterloo, and who at the time of his death had a fixed place of abode at the Township of Waterloo. Made and duly executed his Last Will and Testament but named no Executor therein. Letters of Administration with the said Will annexed were granted to Wilhelmina Aue, of the Township of Waterloo lawful widow of, and residuary Legatee named in said will…
I, Ernst Aue of the Township of Waterloo, Slater, being of sound and perfect mind and memory do make and constitute this my Last Will and Testament…
1st. I will and devise to my beloved wife Wilhelmina, formerly Steineckle, a certain parcel of land of the Lot no 129, being by admeasurement six acres three rods and thirteen perches.
2nd All my household furniture and everything remaining after my decease. I hereby devise and constitute impower my beloved wife after my decease to sell, deed away, use the above mentioned property according to her own good will and pleasure, without let or hindrance of any parties, person or persons whatsoever. And hereby revoking, canceling and annulling all former Wills, I declare this only to be my Last Will and Testament. In witness whereof I have hereunto set my hand and affixed my seal this 18th day of May, 1858…
Letters granted 14th March 1859
Will date 18th May 1858
Witnessed by T. W Juitz and Wilhelm Dop[?]
Died 24th February 1859.
Surrogate Court Records Copybook Register A 1853-1871 transcript to 1863. Frances Hoffman transcriber.
- [S2] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Church of the New Jerusalem (Swedenborgian), Vol 4 pg 3.
Heinrich Waldman (widower) aged 39, res. Hamburg, born Prussia, son of Henry Waldmanand Elisabeth Bulte to Wilhmina Aue, (widow) aged 33 res Manheim, born Hannover, Germany, daughter of Julius Steineke and Carolina Simler married 7 Sep 1859
- [S2] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Church of the New Jerusalem (Swedenborgian), Vol 1 pg 13.
- [S2] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Church of the New Jerusalem (Swedenborgian).
Ernest Aue, b. 24 Feb 1859 in Mannheim, aged 59j, 4m, 16t, Off. 21.4
- [S1737] Probate - Wills of Waterloo Register A 1853-1871, Will of Ernst Aue - 1859 - A-2-20.
|Born - CALC 8 Oct 1799 - Of, Mannheim, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Land - 1858 - Waterloo Township - German Company Tract Lot 129, Waterloo County, Ontario
|Occupation - slater - 1858 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Christened - 3 Jan 1858 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada