Cal 1864 - 1934 (~ 70 years)
||Alexander Easton |
||CALC 14 Mar 1864
||Ayr, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||New Durham, Burford Twp., Brant Co., Ontario
|Eby ID Number
||13 Sep 1934
||North Norwich Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario 
|Cause: Cause: Arteriosclerosis (3 years) - Softening of Brain (3 months) |
||16 Sep 1934
||Ayr Cemetery, Ayr, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||22 Jul 2021 |
||Thomas Easton, b. CALC 30 Aug 1830, , Roxburghshire, Scotland , d. 4 Dec 1909, Ayr, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 79 years) |
||Mary Richmond, b. CALC 25 Jan 1839, , Ayrshire, Scotland , d. 18 Mar 1920, Ayr, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 81 years) |
||31 Mar 1863
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 4]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Alexander Easton - The death occurred suddenly on Thursday evening of Alexander Easton, well known North Norwich township farmer, at his home four miles west of Norwich. Deceased, who was in his 71st year, was born near Ayr, the oldest son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Easton. For the past six years he had lived at his present home and for the 12 years previous had lived north of New Durham. Mr. Easton had been in ill health for some little time, but his death was totally unexpected. He was an adherent of the Newark United Church. He was unmarried and is survived by five brothers, William of Plattsville, and George, Arthur, John and Thomas, all of whom reside at Ayr. The funeral took place to the Ayr Cemetery on Sunday afternoon and was largely attended, friends and relatives being present from London, Hickson, Bright, Burgessville, Paris, Brantford, Washington and Ayr. Rev. Mr. Kennedy of Norwich conducted the services, the pallbearers being friends and neighbors of the Norwich district.
The Ayr News Sep 20 1934
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Mary Richmond - Easton.
- [S367] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Ayr - Ayr Public CC#4489 Internet Link .
[Front/East] Alexander Easton/ died/ Dec. 20, 1867/ aged 83 Yrs/ Jeannie Kyle/ wife of the Above/ died/ Feb. 23, 1874/ aged 80 Yrs/ William Easton/ died/ July 31, 1883/ aged 60 Y'rs
[Left/South] Robert Easton/ died/ July 27, 1902/ aged 67 years/ E. W. Laidlaw/ wife of/ Robert Easton/ died/ Oct. 9, 1878/ aged 36 Yrs/ Andrew L./ son of the Above/ died/ Feb. 4, 1871/ aged 2 Yrs
[Back/West] Annie S. Easton/ died/ June 19, 1926/ aged 92 years/ Alexander Easton/ died/ Sept. 19, 1934/ aged 67 Yrs.
[Right/North] Andrew Easton/ died/ Oct. 5, 1891/ aged 67 Yrs/ George Easton/ died/ Apr. 18, 1858/ aged 30 Yrs/ Jane Gladstone/ died/ Aug. 5, 1854/ aged 6 Yrs/ Easton. (note: Jane's Last Name Is Gladstone, not Easton)
- [S116] Vit - ON - Death Registration.
Name: Alexander Easton Gender: Male Birth Year: abt 1864 Birth Place: Ayr, Ontario Age at Death: 70 Death Date: 13 Sep 1934 Death Place: Oxford, Ontario, Canada Father: Thomas Easton Mother: Mary Richmond
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Name: Thomas Easton Age: 29 Birth Date: abt 1834 Birth Place: Scotland Marriage Date: 31 Mar 1863 Marriage County or District: Waterloo Father: Alexander Mother: Jane Kyle Spouse: Mary Richardson Spouse's Age: 24 Spouse Birth Date: abt 1839 Spouse Birth Place: Canada Spouse Residence: South Dumfries Township Spouse Father: William Spouse Mother: Jane Dickie Residence: South Dumfries Township
|Born - CALC 14 Mar 1864 - AYR, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - Cause: Cause: Arteriosclerosis (3 years) - Softening of Brain (3 months) - 13 Sep 1934 - North Norwich Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario
|Buried - 16 Sep 1934 - Ayr Cemetery, Ayr, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada