1872 - 1947 (74 years)
||Rebecca G. Brubacher |
||2 Dec 1872
||Mosa Township, Middlesex Co., Ontario [2, 3, 4, 5]
||Rebecca G. Shantz |
|Eby ID Number
||28 Apr 1947 [4, 5]
||Maple River Cemetery, Maple River, Emmet Co., Michigan [4, 5]
||11 Mar 2021 |
||John B. Brubacher, b. 5 Jan 1840, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 19 Jul 1897, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 57 years) |
||Nancy Gingerich, b. 1841, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 8 Dec 1895 (Age 54 years) |
||12 Jan 1864
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Menno W. Shantz, b. 26 May 1869, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 16 Jun 1927 (Age 58 years) |
||13 Jan 1895
||Peel Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada 
| ||1. Abram B. Shantz, b. 12 Feb 1896, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 18 Sep 1975, Hanover, Bentinck Twp., Grey Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 79 years)|
| ||2. Barbara B. Shantz, b. Feb 1897, d. 2 Mar 1897 (Age ~ 0 years)|
| ||3. Suannah Shantz, b. 11 Apr 1898, , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 27 Dec 1918 (Age 20 years)|
||14 Mar 2021 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Shantz.-Rebecca, daughter of John and Nancy Brubacher, was born in Waterloo Co., Ont., Dec. 2, 1872, died April 28, 1947; aged 74 y. 4 m. 26 d. In 1895 she was united in marriage to Menno Shantz, and a few years later they moved to Brutus, Mich. To this union were born 9 children, of whom 6 preceded her in death. Her husband also predeceased her. Surviving are 2 sons (Abram, of Ontario; and Edward, Pellston, Mich.), one daughter Hannah, at home), 16 grandchildren, 2 great-grandchildren, one brother (Daniel, of Ontario). In her youth she united with the Old Order Mennonite Church. Funeral services were held at the Maple River Church, in charge of Clyde X. Kauffman. Interment was made in the adjoining cemetery
Gospel Herald - Volume XL, Number 17 - July 22, 1947, page 366, 367
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 366.
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
Rebecca G Brubacher Born: 2 Dec 1872 County: Middlesex Father: John B Brubacher Mother: Anna Gingrich
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Menno Shantz Born: Waterloo Age: 25 Father: Daniel Shantz Mother: Ester Shantz Born: abt 1870 Spouse: Rebecka Brubacker Age: 22 born: Mossa Father: John Brubacker Mother: Nansa Brubacker married 13 Jan 1895
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, July 22, 1947 - Obituary of Rebecca G. Brubacher.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Cemetery, B., America, N., County, E., & Cemetery, B. (1873). Rebecca G. Brubacher Shantz (1873-1947) - Find A.... Findagrave.com. Retrieved 13 July 2018, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/28789575/rebecca-g.-shantz.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
John B. Brubacher b. Woolwich Township res: Woolwich Township Age: 24 born abt 1840 father: John S. mother: Elizabeth married Nancy Gingrich Age:: 22 born abt 1842 b. Woolwich Township Spouse res: Woolwich Township father: David mother: Lydia married 12 Jan 1864 county: Waterloo