1928 - 2000 (72 years)
||Francis Leonard Wood |
||Frank [3, 4] |
|Eby ID Number
||5 Sep 2000
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||8 Sep 2000
||St. Agatha Roman Catholic Cemetery, St. Agatha, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||29 Sep 2019 |
||Francis Benjamin "Frank" Wood, b. 1901, Dwight, Muskoka, Ontario, Canada , d. 19 Nov 1975, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 74 years) |
||Eleanor Gertrude "Ella" Minikowski, b. Jul 1906, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 24 Jul 1995, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 89 years) |
||26 Sep 1927 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Wood, Francis Leonard (Frank) - On Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2000 at the age of 72 years. Frank was a member of St. Agatha RC Church, farmed 34 years in Josephburg with the help of his wife and children and also employed for 35 years with B.F. Goodrich. Loving husband and best friend of Helen Wood (Scott) for 54 years. Dear father of Fran (Wes Lillie), Claudia Wood, Gib (Patti), Richard (Brenda), all of Kitchener, Alice (John Bruckman) of Petersburg. Predeceased by a daughter, Judith Wood. Special friend, his son-in-law, Mike Callan of Cambridge. Grandfather of Jeff (Michelle), Chris (Tori), Melissa, Armanda, Mitchell, Melanie, Taylor, Kyle and Eva. There is one precious great-grandson waiting. Brother of Eleanor (Jack Mason) of Sauble Beach, Walter (Jean) of Cambridge, Claude (Anne) of Waterloo, Robert (Jean) of Baden, Leonard (Chris) of Kitchener and Tom of Arthur. Predeceased by his parents, Ella and Frank Wood formerly of Kitchener; a sister and brother-in-law, Lucille and Ken Cook. Visitation at the Edward R. Good Funeral Home, 171 King St. S., Waterloo, today (Thursday) from 2-4 and 7-9 pm. Funeral Mass at St. Agatha RC Church on Friday at 2 pm, with Rev. Charles Fedy officiating. Cremation will follow. Donations to the Grand River Regional Cancer Centre would be appreciated as expressions of sympathy. A special thank you to Dr. Ginger Potts and staff, Dr. Donna Ward and staff, the Robertson Brown Health Services and fifth floor nurses at K-W Health entre of Grand River Hospital for the great care and compassion he received.
Unidentified Newspaper Obituary
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Eleanor Gertrude Minikowski - Wood - 1995.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Judith Wood.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Francis (Frank) Leonard Wood - 2000.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Frank Benjamin Wood - 1975.