1908 - 2008 (100 years)
||Wilfred Stahle |
||Bill Stahle  |
|Eby ID Number
||1 Nov 2008
||St. Jacobs, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||6 Nov 2008
||Memory Gardens Cemetery, Breslau, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||7 Jan 2020 |
||George H. Stahle, b. 22 Apr 1873, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 19 Oct 1949 (Age 76 years) |
||Caroline Ruppel, b. 14 Dec 1880, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Ada Henreita Schaefer, b. 22 Nov 1908, Wilmot Centre, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 18 Feb 1989, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 80 years) |
||8 Jan 2020 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Wilfred (Bill) Stahle - 1908-2008 - Wilfred passed away at Heritage House, in St. Jacobs, on Saturday, November 1, 2008 at age 100 years and 5 months. Predeceased by his beloved wife of 56 years, Ada (nee Schaefer) in 1989. Survived by his children, Jean Uhrig and her husband George of Conestogo, Wayne and his wife Bertha of Waterloo, Carol Allendorf of Kitchener and her friend Bob Ballantine, Bruce and his wife Priscilla of the Philippines, and Jim and his wife Anne of Picton. Lovingly remembered by 15 grandchildren, 17 great-grandchildren and one great-great-granddaughter. Also survived by his sisters, Edna Johnston of Waterloo and Bernice DeMeuleneare and her husband Milt of Kitchener. Besides his wife, Wilfred is predeceased by parents, George and Caroline (Rumpel) Stahle; brothers Lloyd, Irvin and Richard; and sisters, Pearl, Helen, Esther and Arlene. Wilfred was a reservist with the 24th Field Ambulance e. He retired from merchant's Rubber in a supervisory capacity after 44 years of service. He was a charter member of Christ Lutheran Church, Waterloo and a member of the Glenrose Masonic Lodge for over 50 years. He was a avid outdoorsman, loving fishing, hunting and cottaging on Georgian Bay. He loved watching sports and playing pool. Relatives and friends are invited to share memories of Wilfred during visitation at the Erb & Good Family Funeral Home, 171 King St. S., Waterloo, on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 from 7-9 pm and on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 from 7-9 pm. The Funeral Service will be held at Christ Lutheran Church, 445 Anndale Road, Waterloo, on Thursday, November 6, 2008 at 11 am with Rev. James Brown officiating. A reception will follow the service at the church. A private family interment will follow at Memory Gardens, Breslau.
Unidentified Newspaper Obituary
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Irvin Milton Stahle - 1982.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Otto Schaefer.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Wilfred (Bill) Stahle.
- [S74] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Record (1948-1994), Obituary of George H. Stahle - 20 Oct 1949.