1804 - 1873 (68 years)
||Anna Cressman |
||25 Nov 1804
||, Montgomery Co., Pennsylvania [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Wilmot Township, Waterloo County Ontario 
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Other Methodist |
|Eby ID Number
||17 Jul 1873 [1, 2]
||Shantz Mennonite Cemetery, Wilmot Township, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Jacob Cressman, b. 6 Mar 1774, , Limerick Co., Pennsylvania , d. 8 Jul 1833, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 59 years) |
||Elizabeth Longennecker, b. 10 Aug 1778, , , Pennsylvania, USA , d. 3 May 1858 (Age 79 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Anna Cressman, "was born November 25th, 1804. She was married to Abraham Baker, a farmer. They resided in Wilmot Township, near Philipsburg, Ontario, where he died many years ago. She died July 17th, 1873, leaving no family."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 474.
- [S159] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - Shantz Mennonite CC#4566 Internet Link.
Anna Cressman / Frau von / Abraham Baker / Geb. 25 Nov. 1804 / Gest. 17 Juli 1873 / Alter 68 Jah. 7 Mo. / und 24 Tag.
- [S134] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1851, Sect. 5 Page 187.
- [S2639] aaaWilmot Township 1861, Sect. 15 Page 97.