1902 - 1993 (~ 90 years)
||Aaron W. Zehr |
||, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Wellesley Village, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Shakespeare, Perth Co., Ontario 
|Eby ID Number
||4 May 1993
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Parkview Cemetery, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||12 Jun 2019 |
||Rev. Christian S. Zehr, b. 25 Dec 1864, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1 Mar 1938 (Age 73 years) |
||Magdelena Wagler, b. 18 May 1864, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 25 Jun 1928, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 64 years) |
||26 Jan 1886
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [5, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Katherine "Katie" Leis, b. Mar 1906, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1999 (Age ~ 92 years) |
| ||1. Stanley Zehr|
| ||2. Gerald Zehr|
| ||3. Joanne Zehr|
| ||4. Paul Zehr|
| ||5. Grace Zehr, d. 2011, London, Middlesex, Ontario, Canada |
| ||6. Ruth Miriam Zehr|
| ||7. Rhoda Doreen Zehr|
| ||8. Mary Magdalene Zehr, b. 1924, d. 1 Jan 2008, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 84 years)|
| ||9. Harold Zehr, b. 1926, d. 1970 (Age 44 years)|
||14 Jun 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - Jul 1902 - , Ontario, Canada
|Occupation - farmer - - Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1975 - Shakespeare, Perth Co., Ontario
|Died - 4 May 1993 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Parkview Cemetery, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- ZEHR, Aaron W. - Died peacefully on Tuesday, May 4, at his residence, 247 Franklin St. N, Kitchener, age 90 years. He farmed in the Wellesley area until retiring. Son of the late Christian and Mattie Zehr; husband of the former Catherine Leis; father of Mary Zehr of Owen Sound, Stan and his wife Laurene, Gerald and his wife Betty, Joanne Grischow and her husband Doug, Paul and his wife Ginger, all of Kitchener, Grace Lizmore of London, Ruth Yantzi and her husband Wayne of Shakespeare and Rhoda Baechler and her husband Glen of Windsor. Survived by a daughter-in-law, Laurene Zehr of Zurich. Grandfather of 23 grandchildren and 24 great-grandchildren. Predeceased by one sister, Mary Erb; one son Harold and a grandson Parry Zehr. Mr. Zehr's family will receive friends at the Edward R. Good Funeral Home, 171 King St. S., Waterloo, today (Wednesday) from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Funeral and committal services will be held Thursday at 10: 30 a.m. at Kitchener Gospel Temple. Rev. Bruce Brodrecht officiating. Interment Parkview Cemetery. Waterloo. Memorial contributions to the Calcutta Mission of Mercy (Mark Buntain) or the CNIB would be appreciated.
The Kitchener-Waterloo Record 5 May 1993
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, July 19, 1928 - Obituary of Mattie Wagler.
- [S504] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1911, Div. 11 page 5.
- [S74] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Record (1948-1994), Obituary of Aaron W. Zehr - 5 May 1993.
- [S74] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Record (1948-1994), Obituary of Alice (Leis) Hendry - 2 Apr 1975.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, April 21, 1938 - Obituary of Christian Zehr.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Christian Zehr Born: Wilmot Township Age: 21 Father: Christian Zehr Mother: Veronica Zehr Born: abt 1865 Spouse: Magdalena Wagle Age: 21 born: Wilmot Township Father: Christian Wagle Mother: Magdalena Wagle married 26 Jan 1886 married: Waterloo