1848 - Yes, date unknown
||Catharina Ziegler |
||30 Jan 1848
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4]
||13 Jun 1848
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Katharine Ziegler |
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||12 Jun 2019 |
||Johann D. "John" Ziegler, b. CALC 25 Mar 1815, , Germany , d. 12 Jun 1881, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 66 years) |
||Elizabeth Schwindt, b. 1825, , Germany , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Greenbush (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Catharina Ziegler d/o John & Elisabeth Schwind of Wellesley b. 30 Jan 1848, bapt. 13 Jun 1848, sponsors: Henry Ziegler & wife Catherine
- [S113] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1881, Division 1 Page 50.
- [S242] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1851, Div. 1 Pg. 28.
- [S855] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1861, Div. 9 Page 51.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852, Rev'd Frederick W. Bindemann, Minister of The German Evangelical Protestant Lutheran Church, At Greenbush, Waterloo Township, Halton County, 1 Sept. 1843 to 1 July 1844 report 32.
John Ziegler, Blacksmith, to Elisabeth Schwind, both of Woolwich. Wit. Michael Haffner, Weaver, and George Amont, Farmer, both of Woolwich.