1916 - 2008 (92 years)
||Delores Mary Schnarr |
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Delores Mary Schmitt |
||Erbsville, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Roman Catholic |
|Eby ID Number
||22 Oct 2008
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||Parkview Cemetery, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||16 Oct 2021 |
||John Edward "Edward" Schnarr, b. 6 Nov 1891, St. Clements, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 20 Sep 1974, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 82 years) |
||Ida Elenora Schneider, b. 22 Jun 1888, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 4 Jun 1971, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 82 years) |
||3 Jul 1912
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- DOLORES (SCHNARR) SCHMITT 1917 - 2008 From behind the curtain you could hear A soft little giggle, oh my how dear, As Grandma slowly opened the door To her sweet grandchildren, all four Our loving mother and grandmother died peacefully at Sunnyside Home in Kitchener, on Wednesday, October 22, 2008. Left to mourn: son, Doug (Edith "Edee" Vogt) Schmitt and daughter, Judy (Schmitt) Farwell. Dolores will be dearly missed by her grandchildren, whom she so cherished: Geoff (Jennifer Nicholson) Schmitt, Jane Schmitt (Geoff Atkinson), Tim (Christina Callahan) Schmitt and Jeremy "Bubba" Farwell. Predeceased by her parents, Ed and Ida Schnarr; beloved husband, Walter Schmitt (2001) and siblings, Rosalia, Gerald, Marie and Harry. Survived by Marg (Harry) Schnarr and many cousins, nieces and nephews. Dolores will be remembered for her Church and community work, sewing, knitting, crocheting, tatting, gardening and cooking…just a few of her many talents. Visitation will be held at the Ratz-Bechtel Funeral Home , 621 King St. West, Kitchener today (Friday) from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m., and on Saturday morning from 10-11 a.m. at St. Stephen Lutheran Church (corner of Highland Rd. and Stirling), where a funeral service will take place at 11 a.m. A reception, in the Fellowship Hall, will follow the Church service. Expressions of sympathy may be made either to St. Stephen Lutheran Church (Our Faith Journey Fund), where Dolores and Wally were charter members, or to Sunnyside Home Foundation, where Dolores comfortably spent the last 10 years of her life. We thank the staff of Cider Mill and Recreation Therapist, Teresa Ruetz for their loving care of mom. Now it is time, precious Grandma, for us to say goodbye, as resting in God's arms You now lie, content and happy to be with Your Wally again…whole in mind, body and Spirit. Amen
Waterloo Region Record 23 Oct 2008
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Walter Charles Schmitt.
- [S2088] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo North - 1921, Erbsville Sub Dist 4 1921 Page 7.
- [S602] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - The Waterloo Region Record (March 2008- ), Obituary of Dolores (Scnarr) Schmitt - 23 Oct 2008.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Cemetery, P., America, N., Municipality, W., & Cemetery, P. (1917). Delores Mary Schnarr Schmitt (1917-2008) - Find A... Retrieved 1 August 2020, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/105723681/delores-mary-schmitt.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Name:John Edward Schnarr Age:21 Birth Date:abt 1891 Marriage Date:3 Jul 1912 Marriage County or District:Waterloo Father:Wm Schnarr Mother:Anne Schickler Spouse:Ida Schneider Spouse's Age:24 Spouse Birth Date:abt 1888 Spouse Father:Anton Schneider Spouse Mother:Magdalena Haller
|Born - 1916 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Roman Catholic - 1921 - Erbsville, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 22 Oct 2008 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Parkview Cemetery, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada