1886 - 1887 (0 years)
||Eda Betsy "Edith" Wilson |
||10 Dec 1886
||Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Edith Wilson |
|Eby ID Number
||12 Feb 1887
||Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Cause: Dysentery (4 days) |
||Mount View Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||24 Sep 2022 |
||John Kerr Wilson, b. 11 May 1860, Hawick, , Roxburgh, Scotland , d. 1940 (Age 79 years) |
||Agnes Broomfield, b. 4 Oct 1858, , Scotland , d. 1937 (Age 78 years) |
||4 Sep 1882
||Brampton, Peel Co., Ontario, Canada [5, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Galt Reporter Dec 17 1886 pg 8
- [S2858] z Vit - ON - Birth Registration, Birth Certificate 037370 (1886).
Name:Eda Betsy Wilson Date of Birth:10 Dec 1886 Gender:Female Birth Place:Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Father's name:John Wilson Mother's name:Agnes Broomfield
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
Eda Betsy Wilson b. 10 Dec 1886 Galt, s/o John Wilson - knitter & Agnes Broomfield
- [S2491] aaa Vit - ON - Death Registration, death certificate 017698 (1887).
Name:Edith B Wilton Gender:Female Age:0 Birth Date:abt 1887 Birth Place:Galt, Ontario Death Date:12 Feb 1887 Death Place:Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Cause of Death:Dysentery
- [S2697] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, Mount View Cemetery Internet Link.
[S] James A./ died/ July 25, 1891/ aged/ 7 yrs. 7 mo./ Agnes B. / died/ Jan. 15, 1885/ aged/ 1 mo. 14 ds./ Edith/ died/ Feb. 12, 1887/ aged 2 mos./ children of/ John & Agnes/ WILSON
- [S721] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, marriage certificate 9146 (1882), Wilson-Broomfield.
John Wilson, knitter Georgetown, Birth Place: Scotland Age: 22 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1860 Father Name: James Wilson Mother Name: Betsy Whelins Spouse Name: Agnes Broomfield, residence Galt Spouse's Age: 25 Spouse Birth Place: Scotland Spouse Father Name: James Broomfield Spouse Mother Name: Ann Tait Marriage Date: 4 Sep 1882 Marriage Location: Peel, Brampton
- [S1800] Census - ON, Waterloo, Galt - 1891, Sec. 1 Page 113.
|Born - 10 Dec 1886 - Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - Cause: Dysentery (4 days) - 12 Feb 1887 - Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Mount View Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada