1810 - 1854 (44 years)
||Henry Koch |
||, Germany 
||Heinrich Koch |
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|cabinet maker |
|Eby ID Number
||26 Nov 1854
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||2 Feb 2023 |
||Anna Maria Braunroth, b. 1813, , Germany , d. Yes, date unknown |
| ||1. Mary Koch, b. 1834, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Adam Koch, b. 14 Feb 1835, , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Anna Maria Koch, b. 6 Aug 1836, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Elisabeth Koch, b. 1837, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. Henry Koch, b. 1839, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||6. Margaret Koch, b. 1841, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||7. Dorothea Koch, b. 18 Apr 1843, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 10 Nov 1927, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 84 years)|
| ||8. Christina Koch, b. 1846, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
||2 Feb 2023 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- A-1-49 Henry Koch: Administration to the Estate of Henry Koch, formerly or the Village of Waterloo, Joiner, deceased, granted and issued to his widow Anne Mary, on the 16 December 1854, on her giving proof that her said husband died intestate on or about the 26 November, next foregoing, and on her giving Bond for the true and faithful administration of the said Estate, each herself and tow sureties in the person of Moses Springer, of the aforesaid Village of Waterloo, Esquire, and Joseph Gilles, of the Village of Berlin in this County, Tailor, unto the sum of £200/-. The inventory delivered of the chattels and goods of which the said deceased died possessed of being to the amount of £92/18/3
Died 26 November 1854
Letters granted 16 December 1854
Surrogate Court Records Copybook Register A 1853-1871 transcript to 1863. Frances Hoffman transcriber.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Adam Koch son of H. and Anna Maria (Braunroth) born 14 Feb 1835, bapt 6 Sep 1835 Berlin, sponsors: Johann Nahrgang and Margaretha Nahrgang
- [S131] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1851, Div3 pg 127.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Arnold August Deitrich b. Heidlburg, Germany res: New Hamburg Age: 28 born abt 1831 father: Franz Anton mother: Caroline married Ana Margaret Koch Age:: 19 born abt 1840 b. Waterloo Village Spouse res: Waterloo Village father: L. Henry mother: Anna Mary married 18 Nov 1859 county: Waterloo
- [S1737] Probate - Wills of Waterloo Register A 1853-1871, A-1-49 Henry Koch - 16 Dec 1854.