1905 - 1951 (45 years)
||David Earl Scheifele |
||28 Dec 1905
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3]
||Earl Scheifele |
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||19 Jul 1951
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Cause: skull fracture |
||3 Sep 2019 |
||David G. Schiefele, b. 25 Oct 1865, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Mary Musselman, b. 10 Nov 1864, Conestogo, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||29 Dec 1887
||Conestogo, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Schiefele, -- David Earl, son of David and Mary (Musselman) Schiefele, was born Dec. 28, 1905, near Conestoga, Ont.; died July 19, 1951, at the Kitchener-Waterloo Hospital, Kitchener, Ont., of a skull fracture and brain concussion; aged 45 y. 6 m.21 d. The injury occurred July 18 when he fell from a load of hay to the concrete barn floor. Sept. 12, 1939, he was married to Minerva Hoffman Bauman, who remains. Also remaining are 4 children (Gordon, Willard, Nelson, and Pearl, all at home), his father, and one brother (Arnold). His mother, one brother and one sister predeceased him. He lived on his parental farm from birth and farmed it for the last ten years. In his youth he became a Christian and united with the Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church. Five years ago he united with the St. Jacobs Mennonite Church, of which he was a faithful member until death. Funeral services were held at the St. Jacobs Church July 22. More than a thousand people attended the service, which was in charge of Roy S. Koch, assisted by C. N. Good and Peter Wiebe. Burial was made in the cemetery at Three Bridges.
Gospel Herald - Volume XLIV , Number 38 - September 18, 1951-page 917, 918
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
David Earl Scheifele Born: 28 Dec 1905 County: Waterloo Father: David G Scheifele Mother: Mary Musselman
- [S348] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1911, Div. 16 Page 2.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, Obituary of David Earl Schiefele - September 18, 1951-page 917, 918.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Mary Ann Musselman Born: Conestogo Ont Age: 22 Father: Johnan Musselman Mother: Barbara Musselman Born: abt 1865 Spouse: David Scheifele Age: 22 born: Conestogo Ont Father: Frederick Scheifele Mother: Elizabeth Scheifele married 29 Dec 1887 married: Waterloo