1864 - 1867 (3 years)
||John Shoemaker |
||21 Sep 1864
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||6 Dec 1867 
||Breslau Mennonite Cemetery, Breslau, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||29 Sep 2019 |
||Abraham F. Shoemaker, b. 24 Jan 1834, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 5 Jul 1881, Alborough, Elgin Co., Ontario (Age 47 years) |
||Petronille "Nancy" Kittle, b. 1840, , Germany , d. Yes, date unknown |
||15 Jul 1860
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 465.
- [S15] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Breslau - Breslau Mennonite CC#4579 Internet Link .
John / son of / Abraham F.& Nancy / Shoemaker / born / Sept.21,1864 / died Dec.6,1867
- [S20] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Telegraph (title varies: Berlin Telegraph, Berlin Daily Telegraph) (1853-1922), 20 Jul 1860.
"Shoemaker - Kettel: At Berlin, on the 15th inst., by the Rev. Mr. Bindeman, Abraham Shoemaker, to Nancy Kettel, of Waterloo Township."
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Abraham Shoemaker aged 26, res Waterloo Twp, born Waterloo Twp son of John Shoemaker and Catharine Fried married 15 Jul 1860 to Nancy Kettel aged 19, res Waterloo Twp., born Germany daughter of Dominic Kettel and Margareth Schiedel.
- [S713] Vit - ON - Death Registration, death certificate 14673 (1888), Mary Catharine Nahrgang.
Mary Catharine Nahrgang, d. 24 Jan 1888 Palmerston, aged 69y, 8m, 9d, b. Germany, cause: apoplexy