1847 - 1922 (74 years)
||Samuel J. Moxley |
||6 Aug 1847
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||16 Mar 1922 
||Indian Hill Cemetery, Chapman, Dickinson, Kansas, United States 
||14 Aug 2022 |
||Samuel Moxley, b. 27 Aug 1800, , Virginia, USA , d. 2 Mar 1878, Shelbina, Shelby, Missouri, United States (Age 77 years) |
||Elizabeth Springer, b. 15 Jun 1821, Doon (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 12 Feb 1895, Salt River Township, Shelby, Missouri, United States (Age 73 years) |
||24 Oct 1839
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Samuel moved in 1853 with his parents to Fayette Co, Pennsylvania then Shelbina Missouri in 1867. He married Jennie J. Messmore (9 Jan 1851 - 29 Nov 1918) in 1869. In 1884 He and wife moved to Glasco, Cloud, Kansas. Samuel was carpenter and wagon maker, his marriage failed and was divorced in the mid 1890's.
- [S131] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1851, Div 4 Pg 19.
- [S2327] The Moxley Family History 1770s-2007.
- [S60] News - Christian Guardian, 27 nov 1839.
On 24th Oct., Samuel Moxley & Elizabeth Springer, both of Waterloo tp. (Rev. H. Montgomery)
- [S9] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Canada Museum und Allgemeine Zeitung (1835-1840), 26 Oct 1839:38.
last Wed Samuel Maxly married Miss Elisabeth Springer, both of Waterloo Township.