1849 - 1899 (50 years)
||Maria "Mary" Brundage |
||27 Jul 1849
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Maria "Mary" Beutler |
|Eby ID Number
||1 Sep 1899
||, McPherson Co., Kansas 
|Cause: LeGrippe and Lung fever, running sore in head, blood poison |
||Spring Valley Mennonite Cemetery, Canton, McPherson, Kansas, United States 
||4 Dec 2021 |
||Rev. Daniel Brundage, b. 16 Feb 1812, , Ontario, Canada , d. 14 Dec 1895, , Elkhart Co., Indiana (Age 83 years) |
||Maria Gehman, b. 21 Sep 1813, , Ontario, Canada , d. 21 Jan 1876, , McPherson Co., Kansas (Age 62 years) |
||9 Sep 1837
||Dunnville, Haldimand Co., Ontario [3, 4]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- BEUTLER. - On the first of September 1899, in McPherson Co., Kansas, Mary, wife of Jacob W. Beutler, aged 50 years, 1 month and 4 days. Sister Beutler was a daughter of Bish. Daniel Brundage. In 1869 she united with the church and lived a consistent member of the same until death. She suffered severely since last February when she had an attack of lagrippe and lung fever, which left her with a running sore in her head which discharged profusely from her right ear until about the 8th of August when she was taken with a severe pain in the left eye, which she had extracted after which blood poison set in, which caused her death. Sister Beutler lived in the bonds of matrimony about 30 years. There was born to this union nine children, five boys and four girls, all of whom with her husband survive her. Also two brothers and one sister to mourn their loss, but their loss is her eternal gain. She died in the triumph of a living faith in Christ. Funeral services were conducted by D. A. Deiner and C. W. Miller from the text, "Follow me," in the presence of a large concourse of friends. C. BRUNDAGE.
The Herald of Truth, Vol. XXXVI, No. 19, October 1, 1899 - pages 301,302
- [S131] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1851, Div 4 Pg 22.
Maria BRUNDRAGE Birthplace: Canada Age 3 Mennonite b. 27-Jul
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Mary Beutler (1849 - 1899) - Find A Grave Memorial. (2017). Findagrave.com. Retrieved 14 April 2017, from https://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=53348437.
- [S32] News - Herald of Truth, January 15, 1896 - Obituary of Daniel Brundage.
- [S9] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Canada Museum und Allgemeine Zeitung (1835-1840), 10 Oct 1837:43.
9 Sep 1837 In Dunnville, Rev R.H. Close m. Daniel Brundage York Tp, Home Dist, to Spr Mary Gehman, Dunn Tp, Grand District.
|Born - 27 Jul 1849 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - Cause: LeGrippe and Lung fever, running sore in head, blood poison - 1 Sep 1899 - , McPherson Co., Kansas
|Buried - - Spring Valley Mennonite Cemetery, Canton, McPherson, Kansas, United States