1858 - 1936 (77 years)
||Nancy Ellen "Ellen" Bowman |
||10 Oct 1858
||, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
||Nancy Ellen "Ellen" Geib |
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|United Brethern in Christ |
|Eby ID Number
||27 Apr 1936 
||Gaines Cemetery, Gaines Township, Kent Co., Michigan 
||16 Mar 2020 |
||Rev. Jacob C. Bowman, b. 9 Jul 1832, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 4 Mar 1872 (Age 39 years) |
||Catharine Kolb, b. 23 Sep 1834, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||29 Feb 1852
||Greenbush (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 113.
- [S1943] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo North - 1861, Div. 12 Page 86.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Cemetery, G., America, N., County, K., & Cemetery, G. (1858). Nancy "Ellen" Bowman Geib (1858-1936) -.... Findagrave.com. Retrieved 5 September 2018, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/48265770.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Jacob C. Baumann aged 20, occ. school teacher of Waterloo married 29 Feb 1852 Greenbush by license to Catharina Kolb aged 19 of Waterloo. witnesses: Jacob Kolb of Waterloo and Thomas Murphey of Waterloo.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852, Rev'd Frederick W. Bindemann, Minister of The United Lutheran and German Reformed Protestant Church, Greenbush, Waterloo Twp., 1 Jan. 1852 - 1 Jan. 1853 #226.
- [S244] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Deutsche Canadier (1841-1865) - Index to Births, Deaths and Marriages Announced in the Deutsche Canadier, Berlin, Canada West. originally indexed by Simone Nieuwolt and Sylvie Kuppek..organised by Rosemary Ambrose, 4 Mar 1852 Pg 10.
BAUMANN, Jacob C. married 29 Feb 1852 To Catharina KOLB. Both of Waterloo. minister F. W. Bindemann