1853 - Yes, date unknown
||Mary Ann Stauffer |
||25 Jan 1853
||Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Mary Ann Susalla |
||Gaines, Kent, Michigan 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||16 Mar 2020 |
||John Groh Stauffer, b. 8 Dec 1824, Preston (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 5 Dec 1887, near Bright, Oxford County, Ontario (Age 62 years) |
||Lucinda Hammacher, b. 6 Sep 1834, Near Wilmot Centre, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 9 Sep 1909 (Age 75 years) |
||3 Dec 1851 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Mary Ann Stauffer, "was born January 25th, 1853. On April 6th, 1879, she was married to Joseph Susalla, a farmer. They reside in Auburn Bay County, Michigan. To them is born one child named Geneva."
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 506.
- [S142] Census - Michigan - 1880, Paris, Huron, Michigan Film 1254582 Page Number 130C.
- [S190] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1871, Div. 1 Page 45.
- [S1635] Census - U.S. Census Population Schedule, 1860 8th Census, Gaines, Kent, Michigan; Roll: M653_550; Page: 99; Image: 104; Family History Library Film: 803550.