1879 - 1957 (78 years)
||Emily May Bowman |
||27 Mar 1879
||Conestogo, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4]
|Eby ID Number
||28 Sep 1957 
||St. Matthews Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery, Conestogo, Woolwich, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Noah S. Bowman, b. 23 Oct 1843, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 9 Oct 1905, Conestogo, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 61 years) |
||Emily Mary Webb, b. 2 Feb 1847, , Suffolk, England , d. 27 Mar 1879 (Age 32 years) |
||28 Sep 1868
||, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Emily Bowman, "the only daughter, is at home with her parents."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 181.
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration, 31932-1879 Milton Bowman.
- [S148] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1901, Woolwich F-2 Page 11.
- [S353] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - St. Matthews Evangelical Lutheran CC#4592 Conestogo Internet Link.
Emily Mary Bowman/ Born March 27, 1879 - Died Sept. 28, 1957
- [S55] Vit - ON, Wellington - Wellington County Marriage Register 1858-1869.
Noah Bowman Res: Conestoga Spouse: Emily Mary Webb Res: Arthur Township married 28 Sep 1868 county: Wellington
|Born - 27 Mar 1879 - Conestogo, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada