1891 - 1963 (72 years)
||Charles Philip Klein |
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Roman Catholic |
||29 Mar 1891
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4]
|Eby ID Number
||22 Sep 1963
||Calgary, Alberta, Canada 
||St. Mary's Cemetery, Calgary, , Alberta, Canada 
||26 Nov 2023 |
||Mathias Klein, b. 6 Jan 1840, , Germany , d. 18 Feb 1917, Maryhill (New Germany) Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario (Age 77 years) |
||Rosina Thomasing, b. 24 Jun 1849, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 23 Apr 1941, Maryhill (New Germany) Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario (Age 91 years) |
||14 Sep 1875
||Maryhill (New Germany) Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- KLEIN--September 22nd, Charles Phillip, beloved husband of Mrs. Ada Klein of 1105 9th St. S.E., passed away after a brief illness at the age of 72 years. Born in Guelph, Ontario he came to Calgary 43 years ago, and was employed as a locomotive engineer with the Canadian Pacific Railroad, retiring seven years ago after 41 years of service. He was a member of St. Ann's Church, The Holy Name Society, Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen and Engine Men, and a member of the CPR Pensioners Assn. He was predeceased by two sons, Mervin in 1954 and Raymond in 1961. Besides his loving wife he is survived by one son, Orval, of Calgary, one daughter, Mrs. B. (Leona) Ward of Edmonton, one sister, Mrs. Mary Connolly of Calgary, one brother Edward of Viceroy, Saskatchewan, 14 grandchildren.
Excerpt from The Calgary Herald, September 24, 1963, page 23
- [S2575] Census - ON, Waterloo Township - 1891, Sect. 2 Page 32.
- [S86] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo South - 1901, Waterloo (South/Sud) G-5 Page 10.
- [S3231] Find A Grave, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/135323489/charles-phillip-klein.
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
Birth Date:29 Mar 1891
Birth Place:Waterloo Twp., Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- [S3002] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 9304-75.
Mathias Kline, 28, occ. Farmer, b. Germany, res. Waterloo twp., s/o Antony & Rosina, married Rosina Thomasing, 25, b. Ontario, res. Waterloo twp., d/o John & Frances, witn: John Reinhart & Magdalena Thomasing, both of Waterloo twp., 14 Sept 1875 at New Germany
|Residence - Roman Catholic - 1891 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Born - 29 Mar 1891 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 22 Sep 1963 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
|Buried - - St. Mary's Cemetery, Calgary, , Alberta, Canada