1826 - 1913 (86 years)
||John Blindauer |
||22 Nov 1826
||, Prussia, Germany [1, 2, 3]
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Normanby Twp., Grey Co., Ontario 
|Eby ID Number
||29 Jun 1913
||Port Elgin, Saugeen Twp., Bruce Co., Ontario 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Margaretha Schaus, b. 1838, , Germany , d. 8 Dec 1878, Port Elgin, Saugeen Twp., Bruce Co., Ontario (Age 40 years) |
||26 Feb 1856
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5]
||2 Dec 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 24 Dec 1878.
Died 8 Dec 1878 Margaretha Blindauer, nee Schaus, died near Port Elgin, at age of 40 years
- [S2433] Census - Canada - 1861, Normanby Township, Grey Co., Ontario Div. 2 pg 18.
John Blindhauser 22 b. German Roman Catholic carpenter
- [S713] Vit - ON - Death Registration, death certificate.
John Blindaur, d. 29 jun 1913, Port Elgin, b. 22 Nov 1826 Prussia, carpenter, s/o Matthew Blindaur b. Prussia
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
John Blindauer, joiner of Waterloo married 26 Feb 1856 Berlin by banns to Margareth Schaus of Normanby. witnesses: Jacob Schaus Jr. of Waterloo & Jacob Jaeger of Waterloo
- [S244] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Deutsche Canadier (1841-1865) - Index to Births, Deaths and Marriages Announced in the Deutsche Canadier, Berlin, Canada West. originally indexed by Simone Nieuwolt and Sylvie Kuppek..organised by Rosemary Ambrose, 28 Feb 1856 Pg: 9.
BLINDAUER, John married 26 Feb 1856 Waterloo Tp. To Margareth SHANTZ, Normandy. minister F. W. Bindemann
|Born - 22 Nov 1826 - , Prussia, Germany
|Occupation - joiner - 1856 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Married - 26 Feb 1856 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation - carpenter - 1861 - Normanby Twp., Grey Co., Ontario