1810 - 1901 (90 years)
||Edward Bourchier |
||6 Jul 1810
||Bramfield, , Hertfordshire, England [2, 3]
||Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada 
||, Oxford Co., Ontario
|Captain Seventh Battalion Oxford Militia |
|Eby ID Number
||10 Apr 1901
||Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
||Washington Cemetery, Washington, Oxford Co., Ontario 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Elizabeth Jane "Eliza" Marston, b. 1 Jul 1821, Simcoe, Norfolk Co., Ontario , d. 25 Aug 1906, Washington, Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 85 years) |
||, Ontario, Canada 
||2 Dec 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- MARSTON, Lewis Josiah born October 6, 1822 - born Waterloo County ?? moved to Michigan prior to 1843, last name found as Maston, Martin, and Mastin. Older sister, Elizabeth J. Marston/Maston/Mastin, born in Waterloo County, June 1, 1821,married Edward Bouchier/Bourchier on July 6, 1838 location unknown. - Edward Bouchier, from England, was the Blenheim Township assessor in 1850 and a captain of the Seventh Battalion, Oxford Militia between January, 1850 and June, 1852. He appears on the 1871 census for Oxford North. Five children, born in Blenheim between 1839 and 1849. Eldest son, Edward Bourchier (born 1839) also appears on the 1871 census. In every case, Wesleyan Methodist is their religion.Any birth/christening records for Elizabeth J. Marston, leading to the names of my great-great grandparents? Barbara Hartfeil, email email@example.com
Waterloo Kin 2003
News report from Ayr found in the Dumfries Reformer of February 25, 1874.
On Monday the 16th inst., Edward Bourchier, Esq. , Bailiff of Her Majesty's, Fourth Division Court for the County of Waterloo, was rather unceremoniously interrupted in the discharge of his duties by Samuel S. Huber, Esq., otherwise known as "Sam Huber", who seized him by the Coat Collar and another easily accessible portion of his nether man and lifted him over a fence in the vicinity. Doctor Wood (homeopath) picked up the fallen official who was speechless with pain or choler and attended to his physical wants.
Dr. Alexander D. Campbell, Doctors in Waterloo County 1852-1925
- [S31] News - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Dumfries Reformer (1850-1892), 28 Dec 1870.
Bourchier, Eliza Jane married 26 Dec 1870 to James Winterborn In Blenheim. Groom, a teacher; bride, youngest daughter of Captain E. Bourchier, Camden House, Blenheim, formerly of Bramfield Rectory, Herts, England.
- [S116] Vit - ON - Death Registration.
Birth Date:abt 1811
Death Date:11 Apr 1901
Death Place:Blenheim, Oxford, Ontario, Canada
Religion:Methodist Episcopal Church
Cause of Death:Apoplexy
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Cemetery, W., America, N., Municipality, O., & Cemetery, W. (1810). Edward Bourchier (1810-1901) - Find A Grave.... Findagrave.com. Retrieved 13 August 2019, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/185635308/edward-bourchier.
- [S26] Lower Canada Marriage Bonds (1779-1858), C-6787.
Name of Future Husband: BOURCHIER, Edward Res: Blenheim tp. Oxford co. Name of Future Wife: MASTON, Elizabeth Res: Wilmot Township, Halton County Reference: RG 5 B9 Volume: 35 Bond Number: 6181 Date: 1838-07-06
|Born - 6 Jul 1810 - Bramfield, , Hertfordshire, England
|Residence - 1838 - Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada
|Married - 1838 - , Ontario, Canada
|Military - Captain Seventh Battalion Oxford Militia - 1850 - , Oxford Co., Ontario
|Died - 10 Apr 1901 - Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Washington Cemetery, Washington, Oxford Co., Ontario